Ohio Workers Compensation Specialists
Mike Gruhin. Cleveland Ohio Work Comp Board Certified Specialist Lawyer has an extensive successful track record in obtaining top dollar awards, medical benefits, and top dollar settlements to compensate injured Ohio work injury victims, including, but not limited to:
- Money when you can t work.
- Temporary total disability.
- Lost wages.
- Payment of medical bills and prescriptions
- Treatment and therapy for injuries.
- Money awards for your injuries.
Time Could Be Running Out On Your Claim
In an Ohio Workers’ Compensation case, there is a two (2) year statute of limitations within which you must file your claim, or be forever time barred. Under no circumstances should any injured worker wait two (2) years to report an injury or file a claim.
To Get The Help You Need
Call Now (216) 861-5555.
What is your
Herniated discs L4-5 and L5-S1
Sprain Lumbar Region
$50,000 Court Settlement
Aggravation Pre-Existing Degenerative Disc Disease L2-3; L3-4; L4-5; Aggravation Pre-Existing Herniated Discs L2-3; L3-4; L4-5;
$70,000 Court Settlement
Thoracic; Neck; Right Shoulder impingement; Deviated Septum; Right Rotator Cuff Partial Tear Violation Specific Safety Award
$99,874 + in compensation
Claim Still Open
Fracture DIP Joint Right 3rd; 4th; Frayed Tendon Right 3rd Finger; Fracture right 2nd finger
$92,963.50 Paid Compensation
$75,047.79 Paid Medical
Claim Still Open
Follow Us on Facebook
What our Clients Are Saying
Without an In-Depth Analysis by a Board Certified Ohio Workers Compensation Specialist Attorney
There is no way to give an exact claim valuation.
Many factors contribute to determining your workers comp claim value:
- The total indemnity paid
- The last date the indemnity was paid
- The type of indemnity paid
- The total amount of medical bills paid
- The last date of medical payment
- The exact and complete claim allowances
- Your date of birth
- The average weekly wage set in your claim
- If you returned to work at a reduced wage
Call now for your FREE in-depth workers comp claim analysis
24100 Chagrin Boulevard
Cleveland, Ohio 44122
Voice (216) 861-5555
Toll Free (800) 861-5555
Fax (216) 378-9898