- 5-, 7-, or 8-passenger seating capacity
- Bucket seating
- AM/FM radio
- CD player
- Auxiliary audio (in select models)
- 5-speed auto transmission w/ overdrive
Each of our SUV rentals is spacious enough to comfortably seat five to eight passengers, with enough room to spare for luggage, camping supplies, fishing equipment, and more. The four-wheel drive keeps you steady on the road, while amenities like air conditioning and a high-quality audio system make your trip even more enjoyable.
Ways to Use an SUV Rental
- Fly Fishing Trips: Fly fishing is a popular summertime sport around Vernal. Roosevelt. and Duchesne. Rent an SUV to get the most out of your fishing experience—you’ll be able to transport all your gear without having to stuff it into a trunk. If you want to pull a boat along, some of our truck rentals are equipped with trailer hookups. Flaming Gorge Reservoir offers the chance to catch trophy lake trout, while the nearby Green River is popular with whitewater rafting enthusiasts.
- Camping Expeditions. The many Utah state parks around Vernal offer diverse opportunities for lone travelers and families alike to enjoy life in the wilderness, and several national parks are just a few days’ drive away. Pack a tent into the trunk of your full-size SUV rental. and you’ll be ready to go.
- Family Vacations. Want something a little larger than a car, but think a van rental might be too big? SUVs occupy the happy medium between small and large.